Supporting Learning at Home
Throughout the year we run a variety of workshops aimed at supporting parents to support learning effectively at home. We acknowledge the huge benefit to home and school working closely together and value this partnership greatly.
The Government has released some guidelines on how to support your child with their communication and language skills. Please click on the link for further information Learning to Talk
Please see below some resources which we hope you will find useful in effectively supporting your child.
If there are any workshops that you feel would be useful for us to run then please do let us know.
- What to expect in the EYFS September 2022
- Parents Guide to the EYFS Currciulum
- Help Me Learn Parent leaflet
- Phonics workshop 2022
- Phonological Awareness
- Early Handwriting Information
- 50 Things to Do before You're 5!
- Ways to support Early Maths in everyday life