STARS (Support Team for Abbots Ripton School)
S.T.A.R.S (Support Team for Abbots Ripton School) is the PTA for Abbots Ripton C of E Primary School. All Parents are automatically members. We support the School by raising funds for projects, equipment and extra opportunities that enhance the learning environment for all of our children.
Examples of what S.T.A.R.S has funded recently include:
· The Climbing Frame in the Playground
· The Phonic Fairy Programme used in Foundation
· An upgrade of the wi-fi throughout the school
· Provided extra Laptops and I-pads
· A new interactive screen in Rembrandt classroom
· Every year we fund an in school pantomime for the children
· Every year we donate £1,000 to subsidise the cost of coach travel and miscellaneous for educational trips
All parents are automatically members of S.T.A.R.S and all support is very much welcome whatever your skills, we can use them.
You can get involved by:
· Sharing your talents and ideas
· Come along to an event either as an Attendee or Volunteer
· Join our lottery! Its quick, its easy and a cost effective way for us to raise funds
· Buy through Easy Fundraising.
· We run regular Make Do and Mend Days where we plant and repair areas of the playground.
· Donating Cakes to S.T.A.R.S Cake Sale
· Donating your old or unwanted foreign Coins to the School
- STARS Mothers Day Shop and Easter Egg Hunt
- 4 Weeks to go!
- 5 Weeks to go!
- 6 Weeks to go!
- STARS Christmas Fair 2018
- STARS breakfast with Santa 2018
- STARS Film night - Peter Rabbit .pdf