We currently have a vacancy for a lower key stage 2 class teacher and would be delighted to receive applications from experienced teachers, particularly those with experience of leading subjects, both core and/or non-core.
This vacancy is for September 2023.
Please see details below for the job description, person specification and application form. We would be delighted to show you around our school; please contact the school office on email@example.com or 01487 773318.
Applications must be received by 9am on Wednesday 24th May. Interviews will take place 0n the 25th or 26th May.
- Teacher Employment Application Form (May 2023)
- Person Specification - teacher.(May 2023)
- Job Description - teacher.(May 2023)
We are also looking to appoint a highly skilled teaching assistant who is experienced in working in Key Stage 1 and/or the Early Years.
This is a new, permanent contract for 20 hours per week (mornings) and the salary scale will reflect experience.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is experienced in working with children in Key Stage 1 and/or the Early Years
- Has a secure understanding of the KS1 curriculum and/or the Early Years framework
- Has experience of working with children with additional needs both academic and behavioral
- Is able to work in a team and form positive relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents - Is dedicated and hard working - Is able to motivate and inspire pupils - Has high aspirations for pupils and for themselves - Makes learning engaging and lively - Will ensure that all pupils are given opportunities to do their very best We can offer: - A friendly, passionate staff team who are dedicated to the school and the children
- An inclusive school with children who are happy and keen to come to school
- A commitment to continued professional development as well as staff well-being
- A supportive Governing Body
- A highly regarded local village school
We would be delighted to show you around our school and visits can be arranged by contacting Linda Nixon, our office manager on 01487 773318. Please note that we are closed for half term from Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June.
Closing date: Friday 16th June 2023 by 12 noon Interviews: Wk beginning 19th June 2023 (dates TBC)